Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sledding Fun!

This last weekend, we spent a day sledding in the Beartooth Mountains near Red Lodge. It was a beautiful day with no wind and we even had to take our coats off at one point.

Benjamin after snow from a tree fell on him.
This is where we went sledding- A few miles past Red Lodge near the Ski Resort

Ben and Quincy. Quincy had a blast pulling the kids on the sled!

Ben's brother Jason, wife Kim and Hailey.
Ben's sister Sarah and husband Mike

Bradley sledding. Does anyone recognize this hat???? Uncle Ryan????

The top of the sledding hill

Mike and Bradley going down
And Grammy Janet

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..... My two front teeth...


1 comment:

Kate said...

What fun! I hope we can go sledding at least once this year. :)
I hope you all enjoyed hot chocolate after your sledding adventure.