Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank Goodness for Camera Phones

As you can see- I do have new pictures- but they are all from the cameras on Ben and my cell phones. We have been able to get outside lately because the weather is finally starting to get nice. Saturday we took the 4- wheelers out and got some fresh air. I also had a birthday last week- the big 24!- so I will post some more pictures of the neices and nephews when I get the pictures downloaded! Until then- here's to lookin at us!


ME!! I noticed there are hardly any pictures of the lady taking or posting the pictures!


Ben- on patrol- he sent sent this as a picture text for Emily- my little three yeear old cousin who thinks he's pretty neat!
And of course- Baby Colter!! The shrine to what I think is the cutiest kid ever!
And PAPA M!!! This is my father-in-law Papa (the officer on the right) Just in case anyone was confused! No- not the man sitting down. This was in the paper yesterday- so, good police work Papa!!!! And no- he is not about to punch him- it just looks that way! ;)


1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your birthday pictures! Happy Happy Belated Birthday from us.