Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Back To Normal Around Here.....

This was Quincy and Ben when they were re-united after four weeks of being away. I sat her on the steps when I knew he was around the corner and you should have seen her when he drove within view. She tried and tried to pull away from me and started yelping! It was pretty sweet! There was also another introduction that had to take place. Quincy just didn't know what to think and quite frankly I think she was a little mad that someone was in "her" spot in Dad's truck! (Ben let her jump up in there from time to time before he left)

Here she is..... smelling him out.... " I don't know about this...." she says. And no, so far, we have kept them separated. She does NOT like him and we have to let them get more acquainted with one another


But I'd say she is still Dad's favorite! She wouldn't let him out of her sight the first two days he was home! Spoiled? Nahhhhhh!!!


Ben's Grandpa Wulf celebrated his 83rd Birthday! Still looks good if you ask us!!!!!

Ben- acting his tender age of 10-

Or maybe he is still 9- Can you tell he was the baby?? And all the nieces and nephews love him?
Grandma and Grandpa Wulf- Married 60 years! 61 in September!!

After dinner, it was a great night to take some pictures! So, I have been playing around with some photo shop and took some pics I could play with..... This is Ben's sister's husband and their kidlets- Ashley and Bradley on the trampoline.
This one is called- "My Daddy's the Greatest"



This one is called " My Daddy is going to jump on my head" - he he


She is a poser- let me tell you- a cute poser- but loves that camera-







One big happy family! But I couldn't get Mr. B to look at the camera- then when you tell him to smile- he comes up with the most cheeziest/ grunting look ever- Good looking family though-



No comments: