Friday, September 19, 2008

Archery Huntin' Camp 08

Last weekend, I had four friends and my dear hubby break all the rules- and let a "wu-man" go to huntin camp! I had fun, just sleeping in, reading, going on the 4-wheelers, cooking and keeping the home fires burnin! Dear hubby Ben, "uncle" Jeffy, Joel, and Super Trooper Eric Gilbert. Uncle Jeffy is Ben's Sgt. at the Sheriff's Office, Joel is a Reserve Officer, and Eric is a State Trooper. I felt safe out there! And me, that camp cook!
Dear Benny looking good! With all the cameo, it was hard to find everyone.... Benny.... Benny.... where are you???

Lots of great Elk Country..... The beautiful Castle Mountains by the Little Belts in Central Montana

Wheelin' !!!
Benny looking for Elk poop and tracks.... :)

What's the strategy boys? Are we gonna sneak up on them? Ben wasn't hunting... he was the bugle boy and cow caller......

Lookin for the big one....

I love this picture of Jeff with the fence line.....

The mountains.......


Our Wall Tent and camp-site

Look at the smoke from the stove... It looks so peaceful

Inside the tent

This stove kept us soooo warm!

Huntin Camp 08- one for the books..... I wonder if I will be invited back next fall...... hmmmmmm.....;)

No comments: