Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July in Las Vegas!!!!

This summer, Ben and I decided to travel to Vegas for the 4th of July. Ben had never been there, and the last time I was there, I was in the eight grade and was with my Dad. :) It was so hot! 105+ degrees! We didn't go to gamble (obviously....:) but to see the sights, be with friends, and it's a quick flight out of Billings- and cheap too! It was great to get away! Here we are at the MGM Grand at the Tiger Cage
The tiger sleeping on its back..Me at the Pool at the Treasure Island hotel
The Bellagio Hotel
The Monte Carlo
New York, New York (We rode this roller coaster!!! TWICE)
The MGM Grand

Bryce and Ben in front of the famous sign (silly)
Here we are in front of the neon sign- why Ben is bending down, I have NO idea!
Our friends Bryce and Vicki-Lynn went with us on this trip! Made it extra special!
Bryce and Ben raced in a little NASCAR
The view from our hotel room
Bryce and VL at Caesar's Palace
Riding the "Deuce" Bus to the mall
Just a quick three day trip- but lots of fun! But too hot! Give me Montana winters any day!!

1 comment:

The Schlem said...

My life is diminished with your flight from FB. Are you gonna keep up the blog? Mine is sadly neglected...
Todd