Friday, March 14, 2008

My grandma's 80th Birthday Party.....

Last Friday we celebrated my maternal grandmother's 80th Birthday. There were a lot of people packed into my uncle's house. Most of the time I followed the kids around trying to get some good pictures.
She looks good for 80 doesn't she!!

Make a wish!

Enchiladas and cake- what could be better?


My brother Greg and wife Rachel
Colter is mad at me- Most likely because I followed around all night with the camera.

But he likes sitting on Uncle J's lap!


Another annoyed look.....

So, he gave me a snarl instead!


My dear ole dad

Colter with his two favorite people- Mom and Ju- Ju

And with his best friend, Emily

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Sara,
Thanks for the recent pictures! It looks like you are keeping busy, and having a great time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.