Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Times at Cody

You can't go to this convention without looking at Heart Mountain- So pretty at Sunrise. Mom and Sister Erin. I don't think they knew I was taking a picture.

These are my cousins from Helena- Raquel and Renee- I hope I spelled your names right! Our dads are first cousins! They are closer to my sister's age. They moved to Helena from California a few years ago. We LOVE them. So glad they are here. They are so funny!
And- another cute cousin of mine! I couldn't find her sister to take a picture of her, too- but Miss Serena here, was the flower girl in my wedding.The girls at our hotel room during some down time. We went to Subway for dinner... ;)

My sister took FOREVER to get ready on Sunday! She primps!
I caught my mom smiling!

I didn't have my camera out too much- So I didn't get too may pics of the weekend. Maybe more next year!










No comments: