Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Favorites!

This is a picture gallery of my favorites! I have lots and lots of pictures of the Fourth- but I haven't had a chance to download them yet and quite frankly- I couldn't stand opening up my blog and looking at Obama anymore!

Yes- he is my personal and all time favorite! Love him mostest! And my favorite Kids!Quincy Marie And Vasko - who has no middle name..... This is my favorite vacation/camping spot! Georgetown Lake- where we also went last weekend! And these upcoming pictures are all my favorite nieces and nephews!

Tyler- My favorite 10 year old who likes the Chicago Bulls.Ashley- My favorite 9 year old! Ashley has a cell phone- And Corey! My favorite 7 year old! He wants to come back to Montana and come hunting this fall! ;) he he
Hailey- My favorite six year old! She wants a black and white bunny named Oreo!
Bradley- My favorite 3 year old is a sponge and repeats everything you say!
Adrian, 22 months, is my favorite, too because she can say her ABC's!
And I haven't met this little person(s) yet- but my sister-in law's belly right now is cute, too! Due to arrive screaming and rock my brother's world upside down 12/15/08. I can't wait! (no, not actual ultrasound- it's called google images people) And let's see..... who else...




Who? What? Huh? How did he sneak in there? Okay...Okay... Papa is my favorite too,- And I'm his! Someone has to inherit the vast fortune of Beatles memorabilia..... Just working my way up the ladder.... :)
While we are at it- This little one- Colter W- he's got a special place in my heart- How many other first cousins do you know that are 22 years apart?


Fourth of July weekend Pictures in Butte coming soon- and no- we did not see Obama- The Secret Service would not let him go in the parade- too dangerous apparently- but he was there-

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Thank you! Thank you!

I am so glad you have moved Obama face down with some much better pictures!