Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 100th Post! (and other random things)

Yes, that is right- I have been blogging now for a year and a half, and this is my 100th post! I don't think I have many loyal readers except Papa M! But, I know family and friends do check in from time to time.

Friday night was my grandma's 81st birthday. This is my mom's mom. My mom was originally one of 11 kids. But, about 10 years ago, my uncle was tragically taken from us. All of the surviving 10 kids do live in the Billings area. But, it is hard to get everyone together. But, on Friday night, they were all there. We also celebrated my little 2nd cousin's 4th Birthday!

Here is the birthday girl before opening her presents.And blowing out her candles.

Here is Colter having fun with his daddy.

"I wish it was my birthday, too"
My cousin Kendra and her daughter Carly
Lizzy and Colter
My gramma and Colter and Lizzy
My uncle Marty and Aunt Carla.... and the punkin... (she's not spoiled is she)
She fell asleep on my dad's lap....
And my dad was in love!
Colter helping out with the binky

The Edwards'. 10 kids and my gramma