Thursday, March 19, 2009

My sister, Erin....

My sister, Erin, is graduating from high school in nine weeks. She is her class valedictorian and is pretty cool- (when she wants to be ) she is, after all, a little sister. She plans on attending college in Billings and wants to be a physician's assistant. Hard to believe I used to baby-sit her in the summer and played mean tricks on her! These are her senior pictures.....

Do you remember when you were graduating and it just couldn't come soon enough!! Oh, to be young again.... but looking back, I wouldn't change a thing!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Dear Sara,
Your sister looks so grown up, and I love her boots in the last picture. The picture of you and Ben in DC is lovely. Where did you find that hat and scarf? I love it! I want one NOW.

Sara M. said...

thanks Kate! I got the scarf and hat from my mom for my birthday at Talbots! I had matching gloves, too, but forgot them in a taxi:(