Monday, August 13, 2007

Summer Vacation 2007: Georgetown Lake, MT

A moose eating dinner right on the shore about 150 yards from our camp.
My brother-in-law Mike trying to reel in a big one!
Benjamin's "keeper"
Me in front of my "dream house"

The grandkids playing "Hand and Foot" with Gramma Wulf

One of the many mansions on the lake (See above)

A visitor in our camp! A beautiful blond black bear

Gandpa Wulf and Bradley out for an evening stroll!

My nephew Bradley eating some yummy food!

This is my little sister Erin who came with us in front of our tent at the main camp site.


We had so much fun! But it is so good to be home! I have found my new favorite spot! Georgetown Lake! I will post more comments and pictures later! This was Ben and I's "cargo" that we hauled up to the lake.

2 comments:

3boys'mom said...

Hi! It was so fun to see your blog, too!!! Donna told me you'd found ours...so I'm glad now that we can "keep tabs" on you a bit, too!!

Kate said...

Sara,
I loved all of your pictures. It makes me want to go on a trip...but I think baby #2 is going to hinder that for awhile. But it is all worth it...:)