Friday, November 30, 2007

The Mahoney/Schlemmer Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day was spent at my house. I was up early getting the table set and boiling potatoes. I had made the pasta salad, pumpkin spice mufflins, and tossed salad the day before. My mom and dad and brother Greg and his wife, Rachel were our guests along with my little sister Erin of course. My family has complained that they must not exist because I never post their pictures. What it really is, is that they live three miles away and I pretty much see them at least 3-4 times a week, and it is so routine that I never think to bring a camera along. But they are very special and I love that they are just a five minute car ride away. The table settings.
The desserts! Apple Crisp, brownies, cherry cheesecake, pumpkin spice muffins, lemon raspberry cheesecake and a pumpkin creme pie!

My dad, sister Erin (sitting) and Sister-in-law Rachel. As you can tell Erin is already sitting and starving!!

My dear ole dad!

Erin and Ben digging in.
And being funny for the camera.


Let's eat. My mom is the one sitting next to my brother Greg on the left
And mom is standing here

And this is what it looked like after hurricane "turkey" came through my kitchen!








No comments: