Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just some old pics ......

I had these pics on my jump drive, so, until tonight when I get to take pics of my house, these will have to do as a post today. I also want to say that I love everyone's blogs! I have to admit that I don't get as much work done as I should now that I have all of your darling families to entertain me.

This is when we were bound for Mexico on our honeymoon!


On the beach in Progresso, Mexico. Our cruise ship was in the background. I submitted this photo to a photography contest for Carnival Cruiselines. I haven't heard back yet.

About a month ago, my white Mercury Sable just about died, (120,000 miles) and we decided that I needed a new car. The Sable was just going to nickel and dime us to death, so I got online, and found what I really wanted. We went to Butte, Montana to pick it up because it was 2,000 to 3,000 big ones cheaper than in Billings. I have always wanted a Subaru Outback, so kids are on one seat, and stroller and dog are in the back. This is my new ride. And, because I made such fun of my dear hubby below, I will show off his prize antelope mount to make up for it! This lovely creature adorns itself on my living room wall. I am so proud. (can you sense the sarcasm?)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sara,
I love your new ride!
NO fair. :)
I love your hubby post too...